JetPack Aviation Investment Overview:
- Jetpack Aviation is the owner of the world’s first jet-turbine powered Jetpack, the JB-9.
- It is the result of over 40 years of testing and development by two of the world’s leading Jetpack and Rocketbelt experts.
- The JB-9 is world class, cutting edge technology at the forefront of a new sector in the global aviation industry.
- Design and manufacturing expertise and workshop facilities are long established in Los Angeles, CA.
- The Jetpack Aviation team has a long track record of working with America’s Federal Aviation Authority (FAA) in developing and certifying new parts and systems for the aerospace industry.
- Significant global media, commercial and military interest received after just one display flight over Statue of Liberty (NY).
- Further publicity flights, media and Airshow displays scheduled for 2016 will further raise the profile of the JB-9 and open up more opportunities for Jetpack Aviation.
- Significant commercial applications and opportunities include recreational use, government agencies, military and display teams.
From time to time, Jetpack Aviation invites investors to help fund its future development by allowing them to become shareholders.
If this is of interest to you, please complete your details below and our Corporate Finance Manager will be in touch with more information.